Orange Cloud was founded on January 2015 and our dedication has been focused on CDN support, networking engineering and sales consultations.
We have built our teams around our client MaxCDN, one of the world wide famous CDN providers based in LA California.
Orange Cloud had been driving towards the excellent customer service that can compete on a world market as well as high level performance and quality of service.
We have a fast growing team specialized for variety of services in global distribution scope.
Tech Support Engineer Level 2
Responsibilities include debugging any potential issues with existing or new clients in the process.
In this role, you will be able to advance your skills in networking, linux administration, scripting
languages and get a full knowledge of supported service. You will be able to think outside the box.
You will be able to work in stress relieved environment. The ideal candidate understands how the web
works and has a strong knowledge of DNS, linux, SSL, CMS's (WordPress, Joomla!, etc.).
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small team building and running a high growth network.
Combining technical expertise with customer service to resolve questions and issues.
- Able to communicate clearly in writing for both technical and non-technical people
- Document and build new tools to improve support flows.
- Identify patterns - recommend improvements, and filter our unimportant issues.
- Assist with successful on-boarding of new customers
- Experience with CMS like WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Magento and experience in other well known CMS's
- Eagerness towards linux systems administration
- Knowledge of cripting and interpreted languages including bash/sh, Python, Perl, PHP
- Knowledge of SQL databases (MySQL)
- Familiarity with web environments including HTTP, SSL, DNS
- Knowledge of network fundamentals
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Language requirements, English fluency (written and spoken)
- Background in the software industry.
Please, drop us a note with your resume on email@example.com