Orange Cloud was founded on January 2015 and our dedication has been focused on CDN support, networking engineering and sales consultations.
We have built our teams around our client MaxCDN, one of the world wide famous CDN providers based in LA California.
Orange Cloud had been driving towards the excellent customer service that can compete on a world market as well as high level performance and quality of service.
We have a fast growing team specialized for variety of services in global distribution scope.
Network Provisioning Specialist
This position is responsible for the provisioning of all network services including but not limited to IP transit, lit long-haul wavelengths, dark fiber, peering exchanges, and other network and data center services. The Network Provisioning Specialists must ensure coordination and technical implementation of all new service orders across all service lines. This position requires a strong understanding of network interconnectivity and must be able to coordinate with internal departments,
customers, service providers, and other third-parties within
data centers environments across the globe.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Provide order-entry, order tracking and all coordination needed for service installation, migration, and disconnection
- Use a variety of online systems (internal and 3rd party portals) to track and manage orders
- Ensure all internal provisioning systems contain accurate order data and documentation
- Perform regular audits of information systems and patch panels
- Escalate order issues internally as well as with external 3rd party vendors
- Interconnection troubleshooting
- Router and switch port selection, reservation and mapping
- Meet customer committed dates for all service orders
- Manage vendor relationships to meet firm order commit dates
- Manage customer expectations and provide excellent customer service
- Work with internal departments to ensure correct service and billing
- Setup and conduct service activation calls
- Working knowledge of IP-based and optical transport network services
- Experience with routing and switching protocols such as BGP (iBGP & eBGP), LACP, VLAN, MPLS, and IPV4/IPV6
- Strong understanding of Data Center operations and equipment (Space, Power, Cross Connects, Patch Panels, Optics, Fiber, Colocation)
- Basic understanding of project management
- Ability to navigate carrier-level databases and trouble ticketing systems
- Telecommunication, Data Center and/or CDN experience required
- Experience with command line interface on Juniper, Cisco, Arista and Brocade routers and switches
- Experience working in Ansible
- Experience with flow data tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Strong ability to learn and improve
- Ability to be autonomous
- Employee must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the internet and telecommunications industry
- Additional certifications are a plus
Please, drop us a note with your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!